Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cityboysrus

Model#WM2250CW LE Error Code LG Washer

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone have the technicial manual for this LG model. I need to check the motor,board, and sensor to determine which is faulty.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Usually I replace the hall sensor. If still broken.... dig deeper. don't forget to check the wiring!  Good luck though sometimes le error can be a pain;>

Thanks there is no Tech Sheet with this machine, I don't know the parameters I'm looking for.

Tech is usually located inside front panel by the pump. Remove the lower pump access door and remove the plastic surround. You can usually reach through the hole and grab the tech sheet.

If the Serial Number is 805Kxxx or higher---the HALL EFFECT SENSOR is not likely at fault.

In most cases---an "LE" error on an LG washer built after May 2008---is the result of using the incorrect amount or type of detergent.

If the washer is older than 2 years---and is used *heavily*---there's a possibility of a damaged wire in the harness which runs/routes from the Hall Sensor to the base of the washer (rear of the washer).

Always replace the WIRE HARNESS (6877ER1016H)---if it has been determined that detergent usage is absolutely not an issue/cause.

I'm late on updating this situation, but right before I walked away my helper notice a loose wire on the quick connect I asked him to reseat. Both wires on the thermistor quick connect were broken, and you couldn't tell by looking. I even disconnected the plug and didin't notice. 

<<<Both wires on the thermistor quick connect were broken>>>

This would cause an error of "tE" rather than "LE".

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0