Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

I phone and I pad are they compatible to forums

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bigbuck

bigbuck

Sōhei

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Red Wine

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:43 AM

I see sometimes that some of my answers to question are not on my I phone or I pad but are on my Mac book Pro. I use tap a talk to read some of my answer and they don't appear on the I phone or I pad. But do on my iPad . So my question is this forum not compatible to these devices.

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 bigbuck

bigbuck

Sōhei

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:48 AM

Meant to say appears on Mac book pro but not the other devices.

#3 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 28,704 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:18 AM

This forum has a built-in mobile theme that works great with all devices. I personally use it frequently with both iPhone and iPad. Never had the problem you're describing so it must be related to the tapatalk app. Since the forum has a built-in native mobile theme, you don't need to use Tapatalk and, in fact, doing so eliminates some of the features of the site that are available to you through the mobile theme.

You can enable the mobile theme by scrolling to the very bottom of the screen and look on the left hand side. You'll see a link to enable it if its not already. But try accessing the forum through the browser on your devices and it should enable the mobile theme automagically.

#4 DurhamAppliance

DurhamAppliance

Sho' Nuff Chozin

• Grand Master Funk
  • 4,369 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bells Two Hearted

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:26 AM

if you are using Tapatalk, check your settings You may have to increase the "Post per Page" setting. I think it defaults to 10. At least on Android. Posts above that number on my phone did not show.. I increased it to 50 and rarely have a problem except with really long threads.

As the Samurai says, Tapatalk is limited, but it can be convenient at times

Durham Appliance Thrift & Repair, LLC

www.DurhamApplianceThrift.com

#5 bigbuck

bigbuck

Sōhei

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:47 PM

Durham you are the best. That was my problem. Increase to 50. I really like Tapatalk App.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics