Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Bosch dish washer SHU43c06uc/17

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 appmed1

appmed1

Yamabushi

• Professional Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:burning skye

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:20 PM

This dishwasher won't start. The display reads "O" and I haven't been able to get the diagnostics to run. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 PDuff

PDuff

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bud Ice (Yeah, I know)

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:49 PM

Sounds like it's stuck in a Cancel cycle.  Check the base for standing water.  Try lifting the red overflow float plunger behind the inlet valve to see if the drain pump engages.  Check door latch and switches.  Any other leds lit?

#3 tpoindexter

tpoindexter

Senpai

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Beamish

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:41 PM

Have you tried turning power off for 60 seconds then powering back on to see if it reboots?

0 = No faults detected.

Test

#4 appmed1

appmed1

Yamabushi

• Professional Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:burning skye

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:43 PM

I turned the breaker off for 5+ minutes. It had no effect.  The light above the normal wash button  is illuminated. The control board was replaced a couple months ago as part of a recall. I did not do that work. 

#5 PDuff

PDuff

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bud Ice (Yeah, I know)

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:31 PM

The rework requires that the new control module be programmed for that model.  The programming displays are C1-C9 or 21-29.  Still kinda sounds like a door latch/switch problem.  Any action when lifting the red float plunger?  Might also want to check the power cord connection at the terminal box.

#6 Chat_in_FL

Chat_in_FL

Havoc

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:What's on tap?

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

The rework requires that the new control module be programmed for that model. 

See link below:

http://appliantology...ch-dishwashers/

We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Mother Teresa

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect or represent the views and opinions held by my employer. All data and information provided is for informational purposes only.

Big Brother

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics