Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Begin your journey to appliance repair mastery...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AARDL

ICE GETTING STUCK #MFI2269VEM2

13 posts in this topic

I have this real nice old man that the ice cubes keep getting  stuck so I go over there and knock them out ( he in a wheel chair ) for him at no charge, well this time ( as usual ) I said no charge and he got a little mad so I took $25, but I would like to make this stop for in fear that he might just not use it anymore if it gets stuck again.

So I need help ( again ) from you all,

Thanks

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

cubes getting stuck? In what way? In the mold, the bucket, dispenser? Do you mean clumped together? You gotta be our eyes and ears.

You got me on that one, ( I know were there stuck you should too ) lol

I'm as bad as some of my customer's ( bless their hearts )

They get stuck between the shut off arm and the side wall ( the right wall as you look inside) if you can believe that.

Thanks

Edited by AARDL

According to the manual, check for a bent or out of position shut off arm.

btw since you said "bless their hearts," you can say how you really feel about those customers.

Thanks for that morning smile, I'm sure it will carry me through the day.

BTW anyone have a teck manual for this Modal, could not find it in downloads.

Edited by AARDL

... They get stuck between the shut off arm and the side wall ( the right wall as you look inside) if you can believe that.

pictures ?

... anyone have a teck manual for this Modal, could not find it in downloads.

tech sheet ?

parts diagram & list

service manual ?

for the Fridge

OR

IceMaker ?

Sorry Service Manual for the hole frig.

Thank you, I don't know why I cant find them myself, I always double check the Mod #

Thank you, I don't know why I cant find them myself, I always double check the Mod #

Many manuals cover a range of models so your manuals title may be "mfi2269." If you searched for " mfi2269vem2" you won't find anything. So search using the wildcard "*". For instance search for "mfi2269v*" in forums and download section. See what comes up. If nothing, remove one or more characters from the end of your search string "mfi2269*" and so on. Or you can go the opposite way and begin your search with "mfi*". If too many entries, add one or more additional characters.

If you have a model for instance 795. 71013010 and not sure if the period is needed, use wildcards at the beginning and end of the string *75103*. That would bring up 795.71013etc and 79571013etc but also 106751013etc. Play around with searching, it can be very rewarding.

Thanks for the info I will try it next time.

Thanks,

I had to look up a manual today and did it just like you said and of course it worked, but just wanted to say thanks to DURHAM

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0