Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Pammy55

Bosch Dishwasher model SUC3002UC-06 Have a problem with leak

4 posts in this topic

My dishwasher leaks a couple times a year. It's weird. Seems to come from the door. It leaks a brownish color from the outer inside metal onto tile floor. We pulled the whole thing out and checked underneath. All clean no leak there. Turned it over face down let it set for about an hour in that position to clean dust, etc. after we set it back up, oh boy did that brown stuff run out from the door. Somewhere this water must be building up and when there's too much it runs out from the door. What's going on??? It doesn't do it a lot. I don't even know why it's brown cause I clean the dishes before putting In dishwasher. Also my lights flicker been doing that for quite a few years. The light that switches from green to red is completely out.

I don't know if its the seal that let's water inside the door or what? Help!

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Not finding anything with that model number.  

I'm sorry model no is SHU3002UC-06

Take the door apart and see if the back side of the dispenser has been leaking, evidenced by white detergent residue.  

If it has, you'll either need to replace the dispenser assembly:  http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Detergent-Dispenser/00263088/908524?modelNumber=SHU3002UC%2F06

Detergent-Dispenser-00263088-00974710.jp

Or install the dispenser repair kit:  http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Dispenser-Repair-Kit/00166628/935390?modelNumber=SHU3002UC%2F06

Dispenser-Repair-Kit-00166628-00702156.j

depending on the specifics of the leak.