Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Tool Bag Search............

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 applianceman97

applianceman97

Baby Sensei

• Grand Master Funk
  • 1,691 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Fresh Squeezed IPA

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:46 PM

Love my open top $30 wal mart special.
5C5A9A8B-9C6C-4EAE-98BA-82A6B3D55F91_zps

Kicks major Samsung booty first, asks diagnostic questions later.

http://www.justintimeappliance.com

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#22 wishfultech

wishfultech

Yamabushi

• Grasshoppah
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:iced tea

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:07 AM

I have looked at those bags and wondered how they would be.Looks like you don't try and carry a whole lot ,I guess just enough.

#23 applianceman97

applianceman97

Baby Sensei

• Grand Master Funk
  • 1,691 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Fresh Squeezed IPA

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:49 AM

I carry just the basic stuff. Depending on the call I will float some tools in and out and testers. Always have the ohm meter of course. It's a great box though.

Kicks major Samsung booty first, asks diagnostic questions later.

http://www.justintimeappliance.com

#24 dtechryan

dtechryan

IkkĊ-ikki

• Professional Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:25 PM

+1 for the Veto Tech LC pack.  It was pricy, but worth every penny in my opinion.  Tools have rolled over in the van a few times and are mostly unaffected.  I can keep almost everything in it I want. 

I also had the Veto TP3 bag - a small diagnostics bag that I could fit enough to do most jobs into.  However, I have found that I prefer to just carry the tech LC into the house and have everything with me.

Edited by dtechryan, 05 January 2014 - 09:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics