Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn Circuit Fu, the ancient lost art of appliance repair…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
johntech

Frigidaire dish washer gld2445rfc1

4 posts in this topic

Pretty routine drains clear, pump running, no water coming out. I replaced the pump filled up the tub a couple times and pumped it out each time then left. I then got called back out with the same problem. This time there was a clog in the drain I removed the clog (I think. It could always be a circle spinning around inside the corrugated tubing). Then I filled the tub up and drained it a couple more times and left again. Then latter that evening I got another call back for the same problem. Has anybody experienced anything like this. I hoping its routine and I just got another clog but I've heard of other models not pumping out after completing a cycle I didn't stay for a whole cycle.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Yup, had the same problem with  a Whirlpool built Kenmore dishwasher recently.  The problem is the customer's kids think the dishwasher will dispose of the large pieces of food.  The P-Trap in the sink drain is full of junk.  This dishwasher does not have the drain hose routed to the garbage disposer. I told the customer that I am not a plumber and due to the fact that her sink plumbing will fall apart if I touch it she needs to get a plumber to replace the sink drain pipes and have the plumber attach the dishwasher drain hose to the garbage disposer where it belongs.

That is another issue when I first arrived I found the garbage disposer full of veggies. It's possible I interrupted her mid day veggie slice but any way on my second arrival she was running the garbage disposer. The drains hooked up right but I have ran into dish washer won't drain due to full garbage disposals in the past

Customers seldom think about the correct way of using their appliances.  That's how we make our money.