Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Bosch Nexxt 300 washer erratic problems

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 todd1995

todd1995

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:10 PM

Please Help

I have a  Bosch Nexxt 300 clothes washer  (WFMC2201UC/15). The machine has a mind of its own, it will always fill and always drain. I wont always wash or spin. When it fills and trys to wash or spin sometimes you can hear what sounds like relays clicking but  the drum wont turn and sometimes the drum turns fine. Very sporatic, mostly doesnt wash. Sometimes if you unplug it drain out out plug it back in it will work, other times nothing. Please help I'm losing my mind over this.

Thanks

Todd

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 global

global

Samanera

• Chief Appliantologist
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

Hi Todd.  Did you find a solution to this problem?  I have a WFMC1001UC/07 doing the same.  

#3 PDuff

PDuff

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bud Ice (Yeah, I know)

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

Check all wire connectors at the motor control.  Physically unplug connectors and plug back in, then check operation.  If needed we can walk through engaging the diagnostic mode to retrieve fault codes that relate to the main control or the motor control.  Usually if the unit is draining properly, it's possible the motor control may be faulty.

#4 todd1995

todd1995

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

I have not found the problem yet. I did remove the back and disconnect and reconnect all the elctrical connections and it seemed to work ok for a week. Now its back to the same old way. I do have some error codes when i put it in diagnostic mode they are as follows:

E09 - 3 count

D06 - 1 count shows multiple times

D10 - 1 count shows multiple times

D11 - 1 count shows multiple times

any suggestions?

#5 todd1995

todd1995

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

I narrowed it down to the motor control

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics