Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Frigidaire refer...FSC23F7DSB7

no more friggy TIP services ???

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 certified tech group 51

certified tech group 51

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,580 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:38 AM

Water shorted main board  plus  user interface display.............

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 tpoindexter

tpoindexter

Senpai

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Beamish

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:31 AM

I've had 2 of these and in both cases it was a leak that had sprungs in the water filter. The water then would squirt through a small hole when water valve opened and get into the area with the board.

I remember thinking after finding the first one what were the chances that the filter could spring a leak in just the right place to shoot water through that little hole. Then damned if I didn't have another last year.

The first 1st took 2 boards cause when I got there they had taken the filter out and just told me they was going to replace it when they got a chance to pick one up. I noticed a very small amount of moisture in the tray with the board but didn't make the connection. Replaced the board and all was good. Got a call back couple of weeks later. They had put the filter back in to make ice, and it killed the new board.

The hole the water was going through was small and up toward the ceiling so it kinda amazed me that it even happen.

Then I had another, so, I suggest you consider the possibility and run some water checking filter for leaks before ya get it going and assume all it well.

Edited by tpoindexter, 10 September 2013 - 02:34 AM.

Test

#3 RegUS_PatOff

RegUS_PatOff

Sensei

• Academy Instructor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,588 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Chief NTSC Black & White

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:54 AM

http://appliantology...dge-fsc23f7dsb/

Frigidaire Fridge

FSC23F7DSB2
FSC23F7DSB3
FSC23F7DSB4
FSC23F7DSB5
FSC23F7DSB7

5995427050 parts
241532603 wiring

one of my video productions: “Easter Seals: Walk With Me”

every day is Down Syndrome Awareness Day
"A Child Is Waiting" . Burt Lancaster . Judy Garland . 1962

RegUS_PatOff > www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPAY2LsKVEw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics