Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Lost with the new appliances? The Samurai teaches you Circuit Fu…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
scheppja

Are all the Kenmore HE2 Central Control Units the same?

3 posts in this topic

I have a Kenmore HE2 Plus unit 110.47532602 which has a bad Main Control Board. Which the control board part number is either W10160262 or W10205849 but a friend of mine parted out his Kenmore HE2 after it had some issues and has a good Main Control Board but I don't see these part numbers listed but it looks a lot like mine. I have attached a picture of it. Can I use this part or will it not work with my machine? Thanks

z752gy1r8zjl31yidjh2https://app.box.com/s/z752gy1r8zjl31yidjh2

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

... Are all the Kenmore HE2 Central Control Units the same

I don't think so ..

Does he a have a model number for his Kenmore Washer ?

No, I have seen the wrong CCU was installed and the machine would work but the cycle times wouldn't make sense. Heavy duty shorter than quick wash etc. I think the different CCUs match to the user interface options