I replaced the magnetron in this 7 weeks ago.
Got a call yesterday from the lady saying she came home and smelled something and tracked it to the microwave.
When she opened it she said it was too hot inside to touch even though it wasn't turned on, so, she unplugged it.
Said she went outside where the guys were and ask if any of them had been using it and they said no.
Said later she plugged it back in and cooked some bacon and hasn't been able to use it since then.
She says it comes on like it's cooking but doesn't heat.
My question is has anyone ran into anything like this on a microwave being hot even though it not been running?
Or did some jackass set it for 30 minutes use it 2 to heat their coffee and restart it and walk off?