Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

The days of Monkey Boy Service Calls are over...

Click here to check out our fun short course and learn how to get the most out of Appliantology.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
rolloffman

samsung WF203ANW ND error

4 posts in this topic

I have a samsung wf203anw that recently started throwing nd error, I have taken it apart cleaned all the hoses anywhere that I could get at to see if it was clogged up. It was a little grungy, not bad likely due to too much soap, I also d/led the trouble shooting pdf and proceeded to go through all the tests everything was fine but when I went to test the pump I pushed the signal button to test it and nothing pressed it again and the same thing nothing, I pressed the button about 15 times and then it kicked on. So I thought the pump is bad, purchased a new pump and the same thing pressed the signal button  in quick test mode and nothing, pressed it a bunch of times and it kicked on once or twice. Any thoughts on whats wrong???, thank you in advance for any replys.

P.S I have noticed that I run a load it will come up nd, but if I go and turn it off right away and then select spin only it will drain and spin the load?????

Edited by rolloffman

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

The model should read WF203ANS

What are the odds off getting a bad pump??, with the pump plugged in and a meter hooked up as I pressed the signal button the voltage was all over the place! and once the pump kicked on it ran at 119 volts. Anyone have any idea what is wrong?? I am getting quite frustrated with this machine and the laundry is starting to pile up, PLEASE HELP!!!

A bad pump on a Samsung washer can take out the main control.  Whenever I encounter a faulty pump that does not have a restriction, I'll provide an estimate to replace both parts.