Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Lost with the new appliances? The Samurai teaches you Circuit Fu…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bmmc

electronic defrost control

7 posts in this topic

frigidaire m#frs26kr4dq6.i can enter & exit defrost cycle manually by operating the fridg light switch 5 times.does that necessarily mean the defrost control is good?will not defrost normally.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

It means the heater and bi metal are good. This usually means the control board is bad.

Do you ever get lucky and not have to change the harness Reg? I know I don't! Lol

I think it's a  completely different Controller (re-designed)

Do you ever get lucky and not have to change the harness Reg? I know I don't! Lol

Nope!! We had two just this week. What a pain to reassemble everything. Then the back screw which is 3 inches long and only bites half the time. Makes you wonder what they were thinking. Most other brands have an easy compartment in the back of the fridge. Not Electrolux!

I love Electrolux.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0