Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

dryerman45

DEAD WASHER

6 posts in this topic

DEAR MASTER,

I have an whirlpool washer and the control lock is the only LED that is on.No power, no display no start when trying to run unit.Would this be the CCU Module?Model #GHW9150PW0

Any tips from your vast experience...

Thank you,

SAMANERA

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

May want to post the model number of the unit. I have not run against that but I cant even help you find an answer with out the model number, and put in the brand name. I'm rather new to site but learning my way around, may find you a solution by searching.

Locking controls
The Control Lock prevents unintended use of the washer.

You can also use the control lock feature to prevent unintended cycle or option changes during a cycle.

When CONTROL LOCKED is lit, all buttons are disabled except for PAUSE/CANCEL and START.

You can lock the controls while the washer is operating.

To lock the controls
Select and hold END OF CYCLE SIGNAL for 3 seconds.
The CONTROL LOCKED status light glows.

To unlock the controls
Select and hold END OF CYCLE SIGNAL for 3 seconds until the CONTROL LOCKED Status light turns off.

2 people like this

Thank you for that reply.I went back to this customer and replaced the CCU Board and that solved it.

SAMANERA

1 person likes this

Dryerman, did you try what RegUS_PatOff said to do, and it failed to unlock, or did you just replace the board?