Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

I'm not sure which part of my wachine machine is broken

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Akira Hora

Akira Hora

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

My Washing Machine is a Panasonic Panasonic NA-W55R6. Anyway,
So yeah it'sl ike 10 years old t it has been used only this year, my uncle bought it last 2003 I think.

Anyway, at first it was fine, then one time it kept stopping at around 8 minutes when I always set it to 15 minutes wash. It was a bit fine for me since everything seems alright, the spin is normal aside from it stoping at 8 mins and I guess the 7 of 15 mins counts as just letting it stand by before I drain it.

Today i tried turning it to 45 minutes which made it click a little. But then It was fine. It was turning back and forth until I drained it and filled it up with water and fabric conditioner and set it to 15 minutes. here is the thing the machine would turn for a continous one direction, and I don't think the timer is counting down too. If I try to stop it and time it up again it goes into the continous other direction and if i i try again it goes to the first direction then try back to the other direction.

So Yeah I was thinking it was the Dogs but it seems it was fine since it was turning on both directions.

I was suspecting the timer, cause:
1. It didn't seem to count down, I didn't hear the clicking sound int it.
2. It would work on some Spin areas of the timer's label but not on some.
3. When I turn it I didn't feel any force, unlike in my dryer's timer, it would give me enough force to know that the spring int it is working.

Anyway I'm no Washing Machine technician so I would like to know your thoughts and advice on this.

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics