Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

ReliableApp

Subzero door dispenser issues 695/F2 model will not dispense ice or water

11 posts in this topic

It will not dispense ice or water. Water valves are good.

Problem is I can't get the assembly area apart (attached photo) to get a look at this assembly system.

Looking for instruction on how to disassemble the dispenser area.

Thanks!

post-35919-0-59384100-1381667127_thumb.j

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Hi Scott - Thank you for the info. I clicked on the link and it said I needed to sign in?  

Oh sorry, it's password protected.

Can you tell me how to disassemble the door dispenser to replace the solenoid assembly?

I got as far as the two screws on the bottom then got worried about damaging something

Edited by Ritz

Use a plastic putty knife to pull the housing off the door or carefully pull it off.

Awesome. Will do!

These dispensers use plastic rivets to fasten the control panel and sump in place.  The control panel has to be removed first by pulling the two rivets out from the bottom and disconnecting the blue ribbon wire.  Then the bezel came ne removed.  Remove two more rivets from the upper side walls and pull out the sump from the bottom.  After that remove the access screws, disconnect wiring, and remove the rest of the dispenser assy.

I saw the two rivets on my first visit. What is your preferred method to remove the plastic rivets?

Thanks a ton!

Edited by Ritz

The rivets are a little tricky and not much room to work with.  If you have some decent thumb/fingernails you can pry out the center rivet head.  If not a small putty knife will suffice.

Hello all.  

Thanks for your help and tips!  Installed SubZero Part Number 4204560 Non-Delay Dispenser Assembly and water and ice dispensed on command!

Many Thanks!