According to this post - which is the only one I could find on this model on the forum - "May be able to degrease and re-use"
Anything is worth a shot is what I figure before I toss it in the dumpster. I was frying up some venison and I went to use the microwave to heat some dog food and the touch pad no longer worked. Fan is working of course, since I have it on. Light is on. Just the touch pad is shot.
It's insane what they want for the main board! I only paid $150 for the microwave new!
So what do I degrease it with?
Oh, I forgot, I can't edit my posts anymore. It's a GE Profile Microwave. The touchpad is not working.