Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Vetopro Pac Tech Pac

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DurhamAppliance

DurhamAppliance

Sho' Nuff Chozin

• Grand Master Funk
  • 4,437 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bells Two Hearted

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:24 PM

I'm one of those guys that loves the vetopro tool bags, although I do understand the advantages many of you find in backpack toolbags. Well Vetopro has now combined the two.

As with all Vetopros bags, they aint cheap but they are tough as hell. $229

Looks like you gotta have a strong back for this one though if you bag is as heavy as my LC. Anyway, it's close to Christmas so I think it's time to drop a few hints around the house. "Honey!... can you help me take my tools to my truck? I've seem to run out of hands...just think of all that wasted space and muscles on my back...but I'm glad I have you, here ya go... heave!"

Durham Appliance Thrift & Repair, LLC

www.DurhamApplianceThrift.com

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Adirondack Bob

Adirondack Bob

Kohai

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:52 PM

Sweet! I have the Tech LT. Reminds me of it.

#3 Thirstytech

Thirstytech

Kohai

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bells Oberon

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:24 AM

Really well thought out.  I use the Tech LC and it works really well for me.

#4 certified tech group 51

certified tech group 51

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:04 AM

It is getting near Christmas......................I still have this puppy up for sale..DSCN0302_zps0bfeef63.jpg......DSCN0303_zps3da18e8f.jpg.............New unused, starting to get dusty....75 pouch/pockets for all the other new tools the family will be providing  ...85 clam$ shipping included......

#5 jbeckman713

jbeckman713

IkkĊ-ikki

• Professional Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Diet Pepsi

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:54 AM

I just bought the XLT. Expensive bag but now I have a place for my tablet, ticket book and all my tools are organized upright and visible. No more dig and dump!

XLT-propped-1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics