Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

bgrantma

MAYTAG ICE20 MFI2568AEW

10 posts in this topic

CUST SAYS LIGHT AND FLAPPER SHOW FROM FRONT CONTROL BOARD FIGURE TYPICAL HV BOARD REPLACEMENT INST NEW HV BOARD (W10300240) NO MORE LIGHT AND FLAPPER SHOW BUT NOW AUGER MOTOR STAYS ON DISPENSOR LIGHT COMES AND GOES AND I CAN PROGRAM CODE BUT ITS NOT ACCEPTED ANY IDEAS

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

subs to my number

thank you parts dist.  sent wrong board for that model

Hate when that happens!   :banghead:

Just had one of these last week. Not exact model but close. Whirlpool had my hv board back ordered till November 30th. Found one at appliance parts company in Utah.

There were some pretty comprehensive instructions around here that explained about changing the caps on that board with ones from radio shack. I have done it many times and has worked every time.

I just read that yesterday from the samurai. I'm gonna change the caps the bad one I'm taking out and keeping it on my truck for stock.

Use two 1000uf caps for the repair. Those boards used a 1000 and i think a 470 at the time the article was written. They have since changed to two 1000 on later boards.

Thanks!!!