Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn Circuit Fu, the ancient lost art of appliance repair…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BillHammer

Kenmore Microwave 401.8852 Light Bulbs

3 posts in this topic

The little halogens in my Kenmore 401.88529900 Microwave are starting to go. The manual says these are 120V 20W, and I can even find a part number - Sears 4713-001165. But - is this for the lamps on the bottom or the one inside or are they all the same? (Hope so..). The bottom lights are easy enough to change, but how do I get to the one on the inside? Also, is there a description for the lamp type and base (more than 8mm pin) so I can buy these in bulk and not have to pay $8 to $12 for just one?

Thanks for helping me leave the darkness behind..

-Bill

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

41n69g-KmdL.jpg

JCD G8 120V 20W

Awesome thanks! So any idea how I get to the lamp inside the microwave to change it?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0