Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

service manual?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mprop

mprop

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

In dire need of an actual real service manual for the GE Profile PFSS6PKWASS. I have two of these units with two different issues, (neither are icemaker issues like every other google hit is about)

Please help if anyone can send me a PDF or a link to where I can just purchase a real manual. I did not realize how big of a sham most sites are that claim to have anything other than user manuals or how to replace the icemaker and nothing else useful at all.

Seems I threw away almost $6000 in these two fridges that are only 4 years old and that just wasted/spoiled $1500 worth of food.. Suppose I should have bought another brand????

Any direction is appreciated. Exploded diagrams would also be a help if no service manuals can be had..

Thanks.

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 MicaBay

MicaBay

Senpai

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Drifter Pale Ale

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:33 PM

http://appliantology...h-door-samsung/

http://appliantology...s6-mini-manual/

#3 RegUS_PatOff

RegUS_PatOff

Sensei

• Academy Instructor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,588 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Chief NTSC Black & White

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

yes,

31-9162
GE PFSS6NKW PFSF6NKW
GE French door made by Samsung :woot:
89 pages

mini-manual
Pub No. 31-51744
2 pages

GFSF6KKXABB GFSF6KEXABB GFSF6KEXAWW GFSF6KEXBBB GFSF6KEXBWW GFSL6KEXALS GFSL6KEXBLS GFSF6KKXAWW GFSF6KKXBBB GFSF6KKXBWW GFSF6KKYABB GFSF6KKYAWW GFSL6KKXALS GFSL6KKXBLS GFSL6KKYALS GFSS6KKXASS GFSS6KKXBSS GFSS6KKYASS PFSF6PKXDBB PFSF6PKXDWW PFSS6PKXDSS

Samsung P/N DA68-01687C

but would need to become an apprentice to download

one of my video productions: “Easter Seals: Walk With Me”

every day is Down Syndrome Awareness Day
"A Child Is Waiting" . Burt Lancaster . Judy Garland . 1962

RegUS_PatOff > www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPAY2LsKVEw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics