Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Frigidaire GLT1670AS0 Wont spin at all, replaced motor too!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FMJBT

FMJBT

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Oktoberfest

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

So i have the front load Frigidaire front load washing machine. It will not spin at all. I replaced the front door lock motor thingy as I was told it could be part of the problem, since I could open the door at any time during the cycle. I have replaced that and installed a new motor and I still cannot get the machine to spin. Please help.

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 sh2sh2

sh2sh2

Senpai

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:yeunling

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

wont spin or wont spin or tumble?, could be issue with speed control board(aka motor control board)

#3 FMJBT

FMJBT

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Oktoberfest

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:07 PM

Wont Spin at all. No tumbling what so ever.

#4 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 28,711 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:37 AM

I rarely see those motors fail.  And you can test the windings to see if they're bad. If you bought the motor through this site, you can return it for a refund.  

You most likely have a bad motor control board:  http://www.repaircli...4149220/1206430

This video shows you how to troubleshoot this problem:  

BTW, your correct model number is GLTF1670AS0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics