Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

GE Frige PFS22SBSBSS not cooling

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 electro_doc

electro_doc

Senpai

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:orange juice

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:24 PM

at one point he said voltage to the fan was 13.6 volts.  If this is the case then wouldn't you just replace the fan motor?  Of course checking it with the batery would be the way to double check that the fan is bad.  So what am I missing here?

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#22 qiangbo

qiangbo

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:38 PM

yeah, the voltage between the red and white leads of the cable assembly, which connects to the fan is 13.6 volts. 

But I accidentally took apart the three leads (red, white and pink) from the connector. I don't know how they were assembled. Is there a way to find the connection diagram?

Thanks!

#23 DurhamAppliance

DurhamAppliance

Sho' Nuff Chozin

• Grand Master Funk
  • 5,080 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bells Two Hearted

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:40 AM

which connector?  from the board,  check out the video.  If at the motor, can't you match it with the wire location on the matching connector?   yellow to pink.. red to red,  blue to blue and white to white?  If you can't see the colors on the connector coming out of the fridge which connects to the fan motor,  you can do a continuity test at each position to the j2 board connector

Durham Appliance Thrift & Repair, LLC

www.DurhamApplianceThrift.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics