Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Troubleshoot modern appliances with confidence…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Hi Everyone

Kenmore Front Load Washer

6 posts in this topic

I do not like Sears.  They deny that their machines break down in 3-4 years, but repairmen know it happens.  I do not recommend you buy anything from Sears, or Frigidaire.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

You will not find anyone in here not agreeing with you...be sure to add GE to your list....;)

I wrote to two law firms to see if there is grounds for a class action suit against Sears for the faulty seal/bearing in their front load washing machine in light of the recent successful lawsuits.  If I get a positive reply, I will post the info here.

If this washer is made by Frigidaire might want to address these complaints toward the one who made it, Sears just sells the stuff and has it made by others.

I figured that it had Kenmore on it so..., but if there is a case, I'm sure the lawyers will know what do do.

Sears makes nothing, is made for them, you never know what brand you are buying unless you know what the sorce code means..