Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Miele oven resets when door is opened

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 micalk

micalk

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Warsteiner

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

Miele H4880B Navitronic Speed Oven

When oven is warming up everything seems to operate properly. Once up to temperature tho, if the door opens the oven resets to 'Off' and has to be set up again to continue cooking. Haven't fully characterized the problem. This was seen in Convection Bake Mode, don't know if it is dysfunctional in all modes. Expect that the processor board has some sort of glitch in it but haven't removed power to fully reset.

Any ideas? Any ideas where else to look for info?

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 micalk

micalk

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Warsteiner

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:57 PM

Tried a normal bake mode tonight, seemed to work okay, but doesn't seem to shut off, even when display is off. I killed the circuit breaker, turned it on, and just doing some temperature checks it seemed to be cooling off. Anybody ever access the processor board on one of these? Where/how do you do it? Cost? Can't seem to find any info anywhere.

#3 Scottthewolf

Scottthewolf

Senpai

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Dunkin Donuts Coffee

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:29 AM

Miele does not give any information or even parts information out to the public, and technicians have to be certified every year to do warranty work on their products.

Scott Wolf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics