I have an older, (12 to 15 years maybe), whirlpool microwave, in a property that is currently vacant. The microwave won't do anything, it just sits there. Without taking it down, I checked the capacitor (I could find) it was fine, I checked the fuse, it was blown (20 amp), replaced fuse. Quick test seemed to work fine. I went back a few days later... same problem. No power, nothing. I did not recheck the fuse but assume (I know) it is blown. What could make the fuse blow ? Also looking for a compatible service manual to use with it. trying to sell the house and I don't want to put more money into it than I have to.