Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo
- - - - -

Locating the Model Number in Jenn-Air and Maytag Double Oven Ranges

Maytag Jenn-Air double oven range range dual fuel model number location tag

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 29,617 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

The double oven ranges (usually with a smaller pizza oven on the top) made by Whirlpool and sold under the Maytag and Jenn-Air brands have their model number tags in an unusual spot on the range.  As with all appliance model number tags, it's still in a location where you don't need to pull out or uninstall the appliance to find it.  But in this case, you might not think to look where they've placed it.  And you gotta have the model number if you're gonna order parts!  This short little video shows you where to find that all-important model number in these double oven ranges. 

If you have the supreme good fortune of living in the Kearsarge-Lake Sunapee region of New Hampshire, call The Appliance Guru for expert appliance repair service!

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 MicaBay

MicaBay

Master Roaster

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Drifter Pale Ale

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

Just did a LP convert on one of those a week or so ago.  The customer wanted us to take the tags off for safe storage...  :woot:

#3 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 29,617 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

The customer wanted us to take the tags off for safe storage...  :woot:

They way they also like to take the tech sheets for "safe storage?"  

I hope you politely declined, citing legal liability or anything to avoid doing that.  

#4 Thirstytech

Thirstytech

Kohai

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Greenbush Starchicken Shotgun

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:47 AM

So that's not a complimentary feeler gauge?!!  No wonder my snow blower is running so rough!   :confused:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Maytag, Jenn-Air, double oven range, range, dual fuel, model number, location, tag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics