Model LG WM3677HW Combo Washer-Dryer
1. Purchased new in 2007
2. Worked perfectly till last year.
3. Replaced drain pump and discharge drain hose
4. Main tub bearings and seal failure October 2013.
5. Replaced bearings, seal, dampers, drain pump and another new discharge hose Assy, cold water 4 solenoid valve Assy and hot water solenoid assembly.
6. Unit works perfect and is once again runs smoothly and quite.
7. THE PROBLEM IS IT WON'T DRY CLOTHES COMPLETELY...small loads-medium loads; it doesn't matter.
8. I do not receive any error messages.
9. Have run the 13 step self diagnostic checks and all are okay.
10. All voltage and ohm checks Okay
11. Cleaned all lint from condensate system. No restrictions anywhere.
12. Checked the three thermistors>>>OKAY.
13. The cold water solenoid condensate solenoid is functioning properly (cycling on and off-small amount of water into condensate tube and bellows)
14. Dryer heating element functioning with a 255-108 C test reading
14. Dryer blower motor cleaned and is moving air across heating element and through drum, bellows and condensate tube.
15. Checked upper tub vent check valve to make sure it was not closing off vent hose to upper back rear of unit-CHECKED OKAY
16. I have cleaned my complete drain system and have no restrictions kinked hoses, etc.
17. I can actually see that the drain pump is pumping a few ozs of water each time it cycles on during the dry cycle
18. I unplugged the cold water condensate solenoid and ran a dry cycle with no cooling water>>>did not make any difference, except the blower motor became excessively hot due to no cooling water in bellows...
19. But the 2 small towels were still wet. (NOT DAMP WHICH WOULD BE NORMAL)
20. I have checked to make certain no water is entering the tub through any of the other solenoid valves
21. No water is entering the system in the dry mode, other than the small amount through the condensate solenoid.
22. Does anyone know what the blower motor RPM should be?
I have checked the dyer heating element and it checks okay with an ohm meter and I ran machine with the cover off the duct and it gets SUPER HOT.
23. Perhaps the blower is not moving enough air through the system?
24. Anyone have any ideas?
25. PLEASE!!! I don't want to get rid of this machine...it worked great for many years. And I know it can be repaired...
26. Any help would be appreciated...