Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:15 AM
Have you guys seen this yet?
Just picked up this awesome little set at, dare I say where? - Walmart. What a cool little wrench!
Nice and tight and has the 1/4 inch 12 point box end on it too. Wrench is 3 1/2" long. Nice bit selection. Works great. Good solid feel to it.
$20.00..... makes a great stocking stuffer.
- Low Profile Bit Ratchet: Provides low profile access for work in narrow spaces
- 72-tooth Gear System: Allows 5° arc swing
- Low Profile Directional Lever: For one-hand operation
- Belt Clip: Provides easy access and storage
- Chrome Vanadium Steel Construction: For strength & durability
- Bostitch Lifetime Warranty
I think this will work. I once saw it on a cartoon.
Or, on the other hand.....
Troubleshooting the appliance's complex electro-mechanical systems is the methodology in which one must, by using analyitical techniques and the process of elimination, determine the cause or causes of a specific failure. Rarely does this cause of a failure directly present itself for you to see.
To be better equipped to troubleshoot, you will need:
1.) To follow this: Safety first and foremost. Trust your instincts.
2.) Basic hand tools.
3.) A decent DVOM meter. Buy one. Borrow one. You need one.
4.) Last, but certainty not least, common sense. Most of us have it. Slow down and use it.
Now, let's have some fun!
Hope is the power that gives a person the confidence to step out and try.
Success is the maximum utilization of the ability you have.
It always seems impossible until it's done.