Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Tomme Tysdal

Maytag Washer MAV2755AWW Noise

6 posts in this topic

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

I don't get it. The pulley does not go back and forth during agitation. If it's making a noise during agitation, show video during agitation.

Eric

Sorry that was the only way I could duplicate manually. Here it with a light load. Doesn't make the noise with no load.

http://youtu.be/QHpBo254AeE

Thanks. What is this communist garb that I need a special tool? Any way around that?

Brake rotor is under 200lbs of pressure via brake spring. Special tool required to release. Workaround is to remove two of the stator screws and replace them with 1 1/2" long 10-24 screws. Then remove all other stator screws and then slowly back out the 10-24 screws to slowly release the spring.

Eric