Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

GE Washer WBVH6240HWW

Manual

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Patricio

Patricio

Opa

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Home brewed ice tea

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:12 AM

May I have a big manual for GE WBVH6240HWW.   I found a similar model searching with the asteric, it was a WBVH6240FWW.  Would this be the same?  After opening the file I answered my own question.   Thanks Reg

Edited by Patricio, 12 December 2013 - 10:21 AM.

I see says the blind man, leading a lame dog, while talking to a deaf person. In other words, Not liable if you choose to follow my opinion.
IgonFishn

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 29,146 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:44 AM

Yes, it's the service manual for this model.

http://appliantology...-service-guide/

And I've edited that file info so that it's more clear.  

That's another reason I've taken editorial control of the downloads section-- to ensure that the files are search-friendly and that it's clear to people exactly what that file is when they find it.  

All are still welcome and encouraged to upload files to the Downloads section, but they won't go live until I've reviewed/edited all the meta data.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics