Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Oven control board needed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 certified tech group 51

certified tech group 51

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:53 AM

Looking for P/N  71002331.............In a rush, too close to the holidays to pull the clock and send it in for repair............Rebuilders do not have one sitting in inventory.....................Any one got one on the shelf...................................... No bake, relay has failed.......If I had a relay I would give it a whirl...........SVE47100B..ser14............I wonder if P/N 71003289/71004746  ( ser 15) would work....only wondering cuz they have a few on the shelf still........

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Budget Appliance Repair

Budget Appliance Repair

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:46 AM

I had to get a Whirlpool range oven working just before Thanksgiving, it had a bad bake relay.  The coil on the relay worked OK but the contact points were bad so they wouldn't carry a load.

Got them thru Thanksgiving by using a dremel tool with a cutting wheel to get the cover off the relay, cleaned up the points and bent the permanent NO contact point closer to the center moving contact since the points were so burnt up that the contacts wouldn't touch without the slight tweaking of the points.

Worked great to get them thru the holidays tell I could get the rebuilt board in.

They were very happy!!!!

William Burk (Willie)
Willie's Budget Appliance Repair
Eureka, CA 95501

#3 certified tech group 51

certified tech group 51

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:40 AM

As of now that will be Plan "D"...........I will be calling the customer today and tell them the part is no longer available....No rebuild sites have a rebuild in stock.........and, after combing the web sites for any board. :boohoo: .........I think that I am now at Plan "D"..........It is the last option at this point in time.......................Thanks for the plan of attack...............I would have thought of this myself, but when?????..... :wallbash: .............Merry X-Mas to you and family....May there be  an increase in business in the near future...............

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics