Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Navigation

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nbapeman

nbapeman

Samanera

• Professional Appliantologist
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:jumbo top-shelf margarita/sailor jerry & coke and ultimately Ten Cane on cubes

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:34 PM

It is incredibly difficult to find anything on this website like where are the wiring diagrams and if you post something, you have to go through everyones' posts to find yours.  When you log in it would be nice if they popped up.  I'll just crap in my other hand so I'll have something.

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 tpoindexter

tpoindexter

Senpai

• Chief Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Beamish

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:23 PM

Here's what you do. Go wash the crap of your hand and log back in.

When you log in you should be on the Homepage. If your not sure if you are on the Homepage click the Forums Tab.

Ex...

That will reload the hompage. Then look over to the right of the page and find the Google custom search box.

Ex...

Type in the model number of what your searching for.

When the results show up your as close as I can get ya. After using this site awhile it gets much better. Just as fast, or, faster than some of the manufacturer sites.

Now if you shit in that hand again post about it and we'll get ya cleaned up and going my friend.

Edited by tpoindexter, 19 December 2013 - 10:25 PM.

Test

#3 tpoindexter

tpoindexter

Senpai

• Chief Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Beamish

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:29 PM

To view post you've made click the arrow by your Name (upper right hand corner) and select My Content. That'll bring up your stuff.

Edited by tpoindexter, 19 December 2013 - 10:33 PM.

Test

#4 kdog

kdog

RoughShod

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,465 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Dickens Cider

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:34 AM

At some point, we have all felt the same as you do now, see the info in this post:.http://appliantology...1&hl=screencast

Help us keep the lights on: buy appliance parts here ==> http://repairclinic.com

For service manuals and lots of other goodies, become an Apprentice ==> Apprenticeship

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics