Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Good War Story

Refrigerator repair

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 DurhamAppliance

DurhamAppliance

Sho' Nuff Chozin

• Grand Master Funk
  • 4,860 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bells Two Hearted

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:30 AM

Best coast is the one with warm water, the 3rd coast otherwise known as the Texas gulf coast, home of Kingfish, Speckled Trout, & Flounder (Texas Grand Slam).

and Hurricanes!

If your facing directly towards Florida or Texas the best coast will be to your right! Lol.

it figures you wrong-coasters would read a map upside down. And you can't even trust the ground you walk on. lol check this outhttp://m.espn.go.com...&src=desktoplol

Edited by DurhamAppliance, 13 January 2014 - 10:39 AM.

Durham Appliance Thrift & Repair, LLC

www.DurhamApplianceThrift.com

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#22 Patricio

Patricio

Opa

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Home brewed ice tea

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:31 AM

Yea the run up the east coast also, & the west coast has there typhoons down south & tsunamis up north, & the water is cold.

I see says the blind man, leading a lame dog, while talking to a deaf person. In other words, Not liable if you choose to follow my opinion.
IgonFishn

#23 DurhamAppliance

DurhamAppliance

Sho' Nuff Chozin

• Grand Master Funk
  • 4,860 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bells Two Hearted

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:41 AM

well we get our share of hurricanes here too. NC sticks out in the Atlantic like a chin on a punch drunk boxer.

Durham Appliance Thrift & Repair, LLC

www.DurhamApplianceThrift.com

#24 Patricio

Patricio

Opa

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:04 AM

All coasts are good just some are better.  Depends on where ya live.   I lived in Okinawa during the Viet war for 5 years & Bermuda in my younger youth for 4 years.   Now them waters were pristeen back then.   Also lived in Florida (Tampa) I remember the fish kill from the factories 1965.  And Virginia (Hampton Beach & Yorktown) 1970-71

I see says the blind man, leading a lame dog, while talking to a deaf person. In other words, Not liable if you choose to follow my opinion.
IgonFishn

#25 applianceman97

applianceman97

Baby Sensei

• Grand Master Funk
  • 1,898 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Fresh Squeezed IPA

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:48 PM

and Hurricanes!
it figures you wrong-coasters would read a map upside down. And you can't even trust the ground you walk on. lol check this outhttp://m.espn.go.com...&src=desktoplol

Beast quakes are rare! True football fans. (Even in the pouring rain!!!)

Edited by applianceman97, 13 January 2014 - 12:48 PM.

Kicks major Samsung booty first, asks diagnostic questions later.

http://www.justintimeappliance.com

#26 PDuff

PDuff

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bud Ice (Yeah, I know)

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:04 PM

Water, water everywhere.  Greetings from the peninsula shaped state south of Georgia, where on our left coast in Fort Myers they are now serving Python Pizza.  I told y'all that we would starting eating these damn things eventually.

#27 applianceman97

applianceman97

Baby Sensei

• Grand Master Funk
  • 1,898 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Fresh Squeezed IPA

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:14 PM

Wow. Python pizza. I'll stick to pepperoni.

Kicks major Samsung booty first, asks diagnostic questions later.

http://www.justintimeappliance.com

#28 Patricio

Patricio

Opa

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:38 PM

Here in the Lone Star we serve rattlesnake tacos.     Yea the everglade state.  Hurricane magnet.    In the summer if you want a cold swim left coast, winter warm swim right coast. Then there is  Miami.

IgonFishn

#29 TheApplianceTechnician

TheApplianceTechnician

Yamabushi

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bud light

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

Appliance repair is a job? I thought I just got donations for a hobby?
I love this site. It's the only place where I'm not the only one who eats, sleeps and breathes appliances. The only place where I'm not the only one who can name the appliance in the tv show in the first 5 seconds of seeing it.

Don't call it a job!! haha. Can't agree more.

“A man is most accurately judged by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or to reciprocate.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics