The Icemaker quit filling after a power outage. I got the manual thanks to brother Durham. I've studied it the best I know how. I am trying to get back with the customer to go do some of the simple test first. I have some questions about this unit. It's not a simple Icemaker by no means, at least to me. I read about several componets but dont see them on the print or diagram.
1. Ice compartment fan. Says it's in the ice compartment, and I am assuming it's in the compartment where the ice maker is.
I'm trying to figure out how that compartment gets freezer air up to it so it can be at 1 degrees. Not sure on the logic function?
If the compartment is not 1 degree would that stop the fill of the maker.
2. They mention a heater in the fill tube for the Icemaker and I don't see it on parts break down. I have not had the chance to remove the Icemaker so I'm not sure how the fill tube is connected to the maker. Dont see it on the pictures.
3. Ice maker kit sensor error, saw the test procedure, see what appears to be a sensor. Is that sensor on a board, or is it on or in the Icemaker.
4. Icing room sensor, are they calling the sealed compartment where the Icemaker is held the Icing room, and again saw it nowhere on a parts list. Location again.
5. They call a fan a BLDC fan, and that fan can cause trouble. Page 20 BLDC fan for Ice making.
Still studying up any answers greatly appreciated.