Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
jmayo

LG Dishwasher model LDF7811ST

8 posts in this topic

I TRYING TO FIX MY DISHWASHER WITHOUT GETTING A TECH OUT HERE TO DIANGOSE IT FOR $75 JUST TO WALK IN THE DOOR AND THEN WHATEVER THE CHARGE IS PER HOUR.. SO MY ISSUE IS THAT WE BELIEVE WE HAVE HEAT AFTER THE CYCLE IS DONE BUT THE DISHES ARENT DRYING.. IS THIS A BLOWER ISSUE. WHEN I LOOK AT THE BLOWER THERE IS SOME BLACK STUFF AROUND THE VENT PART AND IS KIND OF DRIPPING DOWN THE INNER DOOR. WELL MAYBE NOT DRIPPING BUT ACCUMILATING. CAN I GET SOME IDEAS PLEASE ON WHAT TO REPLACE?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Serial Number?

Moving to kitchen forum.

1st place to look is the wire harness inside the door, the damping sheet is corrosive and eats the wires...

" GETTING A TECH OUT HERE TO DIANGOSE IT FOR $75 JUST TO WALK IN THE DOOR "

YOUR DANG RIGHT, IT SHOULD BE 5 CENTS!

And like every good cheesedork knows, when we diagnose an appliance, all we're doing is "just lookin' at it."  

" GETTING A TECH OUT HERE TO DIANGOSE IT FOR $75 JUST TO WALK IN THE DOOR "

Sorry about that J, really. 

John and Chat were gracious enough to overlook the fact that you inadvertently devalued the service of the people who are trying to help you.

I get so much of that though, I couldn't resist pointing it out.

Please take your caps lock off when you post, typing in all capital letters is the internet equivalent of yelling.