Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
AARDL

REFRIGERATOR MOD #EW26XX65GS0

7 posts in this topic

customer is getting the "CE" communication error code, I read on here about a broken wire but that was on a freezer.

I tried to get teck sheet  and service manual but could not find this module in downloads.

Thanks,

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Model number incorrect, probably EW26SS65GS0.  Communication error for sure.  Check wire harness connectors at the main control board below and at the user interface.  If everything looks good, I'd say replace the main control first.

Main control board Part number: AP4695229

Part number: AP4695229

Thanks for the help everyone, BBL

I've only ran in to this problem one time so my experience is limited with it, but with that one the main control did not fix the problem. I had to go back and replace the user interface board, which also came with a new main board too, and that fixed it.

Thanks for the info Mike, I will remember that for the next time, she never did like the frig so went and got a new one, I hope WP.

Concur, Brother Mike.  I had a french door unit (with the dreaded finger style icemaker) that wasn't displaying the proper temps.  I wasn't getting any faults, but Electrolux had me replace both main control and interface to solve the problem.