Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Tired of guessing on service calls?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Darryl Fleming

Jenn Air JDB1100AWS Heavy Wash blinking in diagnostic

4 posts in this topic

I discovered how to put the dishwasher into diagnostic mode and what it is giving me is a blinking HEAVY WASH light. I cannot find what this code indicates.

What the dishwasher is doing is filling up then begins to pump a few seconds then stops then pumps then stops then it shuts down completely with all the display lights going off. Can someone give me a clue what is happening?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Thermistor - failure - Heavy Wash LED

During the field test mode it's normal for the Heavy Wash led to blink.  The field test checks components in the following order:

Seconds                        Function/Load

106                                 Water Valve

5                                      Thermistor/Turbidity Sensor check

120                                 Wash Motor/Dispenser Wax Motor

180                                 Wash Motor/Heater

120                                  Drain Pump

4                                     Water Valve

Does the unit drain properly when cycle is cancelled?  How does your main power connection look?