LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

new heating and air conditioning forum

applianceman18007260692

There are a lot of new heating and ac units that work on electronics. There is a lot of old stuff out there too. Hopefully we can all learn a great deal about these and other HVAC woes!  I invite anyone who has a question about home heating or commercial and air conditioning to ask away. I also invite anyone to with answers to these questions to please help me out. 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck with the new forum. I'm mostly an appliance guy, but I like to read about other topics.

Nick

thanks for this forum- it may become bigger than the appliance forum you have.

don't tell the hvac-talk people about it tho- they resent homeowners and think only "pros" can do any work on HVAC systems esp really dangerous jobs like replacing a snap in circuit breaker (electricity can kill you) or replacing a outside fan moter -those blades can fly off and kill you.

AND THEY PROHIBIT ANY MENTION OF PRICE. even tho every other forum on the planet talks about money (they say prices vary by who does it and the section of the country!!! (gee maybe we don't know that already?)

thanks again

• 4 weeks later...

do you have any updated sites related to HVAC __new eqipment?? would be please to hear from you ..

thanks

Bill

Archived