Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Looking for NLA part for a Dynasty Gas Cooktop/Grill DCT-36-4G

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Budget Appliance Repair

Budget Appliance Repair

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:58 AM

Dynasty Gas cooktop and grill

Mod# DCT-36-4-G (DCT364G)

Ser# 070300-Q

Kind of a high end 4 burner gas cooktop with a grill in center.  Only about 14 years old and most parts are NLA.

I'm looking for a surface burner gas valve, (knob got hit and broke valve shaft off).

Most current part# 70001050 and two older numbers for same part 70001032 & 70001747, I've done somewhat extensive searching and find NLA everywhere - anyone have a line on one of these or an aftermarket replacement?

http://www.repaircli...70001050/688703

RepairClinic shows "D" flat at 12 o'clock - APP shows at 6 o'clock don't know yet if it is a 180+ degree turn valve or not, haven't been out to look at it yet - just doing research since I didn't even know if I could find anything on Dynasty, (I hadn't ever heard of this brand before, appears it a Whirlpool family product).

Surface-Burner-Valve-70001050--01168922.

Part number: 70001050

Part number: 70001050

William Burk (Willie)
Willie's Budget Appliance Repair
Eureka, CA 95501

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Thirstytech

Thirstytech

Kohai

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bells Oberon

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:20 AM

I ran the AR19 on the side of the valve and got a hit on:  Alpha Brass Controls Inc.  out of Taiwan

http://www.alphabras...E HI / MED / LO

Edited by Thirstytech, 05 March 2014 - 08:22 AM.

#3 RegUS_PatOff

RegUS_PatOff

Sensei

• Academy Instructor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,588 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Chief NTSC Black & White

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:49 PM

Have you tried BBQ Parts Canada ?

http://www.bbqpartsc...art/wpl70001050

Availability: Out of Stock

$ 30 + $ 28 shipping ?

one of my video productions: “Easter Seals: Walk With Me”

every day is Down Syndrome Awareness Day
"A Child Is Waiting" . Burt Lancaster . Judy Garland . 1962

RegUS_PatOff > www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPAY2LsKVEw

#4 Budget Appliance Repair

Budget Appliance Repair

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:12 AM

Thanks for the assist guys.......

RegUS, but out of stock means they will look to Whirlpool for the part and find it's NLA just like it says ever where else.

ThirstyTech, good info so I have better dimensions, rotation etc. - Now just have to see if I can get this Taiwan company to send just one to the US.  I have a feeling this company only deals with major distributors in large quantities, (since in their news section they have distributor wanted).

The other options I'm looking at is finding the same style valve that is really close, (Exact Replacement Parts catalog), and just swapping the shafts.   Looking at the ER318087100 seems to be the closest but just a hair to long which could be trimmed and it has a full rotation of 200 degrees instead of 190 which I need but I'm pretty sure the rotation is controlled by the dents and stops built into the front shaft retainer plate.

William Burk (Willie)
Willie's Budget Appliance Repair
Eureka, CA 95501

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics