Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Budget Appliance Repair

Looking for NLA part for a Dynasty Gas Cooktop/Grill DCT-36-4G

4 posts in this topic

Dynasty Gas cooktop and grill

Mod# DCT-36-4-G (DCT364G)

Ser# 070300-Q

Kind of a high end 4 burner gas cooktop with a grill in center.  Only about 14 years old and most parts are NLA.

I'm looking for a surface burner gas valve, (knob got hit and broke valve shaft off).

Most current part# 70001050 and two older numbers for same part 70001032 & 70001747, I've done somewhat extensive searching and find NLA everywhere - anyone have a line on one of these or an aftermarket replacement?

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Surface-Burner-Valve/70001050/688703

RepairClinic shows "D" flat at 12 o'clock - APP shows at 6 o'clock don't know yet if it is a 180+ degree turn valve or not, haven't been out to look at it yet - just doing research since I didn't even know if I could find anything on Dynasty, (I hadn't ever heard of this brand before, appears it a Whirlpool family product).

Surface-Burner-Valve-70001050--01168922.

Part number: 70001050

Part number: 70001050

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Thanks for the assist guys.......

RegUS, but out of stock means they will look to Whirlpool for the part and find it's NLA just like it says ever where else.

ThirstyTech, good info so I have better dimensions, rotation etc. - Now just have to see if I can get this Taiwan company to send just one to the US.  I have a feeling this company only deals with major distributors in large quantities, (since in their news section they have distributor wanted).

The other options I'm looking at is finding the same style valve that is really close, (Exact Replacement Parts catalog), and just swapping the shafts.   Looking at the ER318087100 seems to be the closest but just a hair to long which could be trimmed and it has a full rotation of 200 degrees instead of 190 which I need but I'm pretty sure the rotation is controlled by the dents and stops built into the front shaft retainer plate.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0