I have a GE combo oven and microwave (built-in... or slide-in... mounted in a wall cabinet). The microwave is not heating. (all other functions appear to be normal: display, light, turntable, etc.)
Model JTP85B0D1BB. might also be listed as JTP85BD1BB. The unit is 12 years old.
I replaced door switches in it about a year ago, but I have not yet checked those again this time around. My guess is I need to trouble-shoot the diode, capacitor, and magnetron?
Am having trouble finding the instructions or installation guide so that I can figure out how to slide out/remove the microwave from the cabinet. Can anyone help me wih that info? (and any other advice on the topic in general?)
Thanks so much.