Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

nodaygig

kenmore 80 series 11024832200 not draining or spinning

4 posts in this topic

hey all-

bought this off craigslist. tested fine. used it twice, worked great. third time it filled, agitated, but then wouldn't drain, and i imagine since it won't drain that's why it won't spin. this happens on all cycles. it still fills, and will still agitate (perfect word- i'm agitated all right)...i know a guy who knows this thing like the back of his hand, but i figured before i paid him to come, i'd give this a shot. love the site. keep up the good work. thanks in advance.

dave

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

You might test the lid switch.

I concur. Faulty lid switch will prevent drain/spin but still allow fill and agitation. Common for this type of lid switch to come apart. Can be glued back together, cinched with small tie-wrap or just replaced.

Eric

Part number: AP3100001

Part number: AP3100001

thanks guys. switch still worked, but it blew apart in my hand. i was thinking about just replacing it anyone while i was in there. found a new one on ebay for $5.52!!...now for the whirlpool dryer that won't heat at all. i'll start a new topic...thanks again.