Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Maytag dishwasher PCB schematic or infor

Dishwasher PCB R300 value

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ramiken

ramiken

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:32 PM

Hi,

the PCB in my maytag dishwasher (MDB7100AWW) is a little scorched at R300, 301 and 302. The neighbouring caps are also both toast, I have had to resolder one of the Caps before and it has worked fine for about a year but I guess I didn't do a very good job because I am having to fix this problem again. My only issue is that I can't tell what the value of the R300 resistor is because the cap blew out all over it. Is there a PCB schematic or chart where I can get this value from? I would prefer to try replacing a cheap resistor before replacing the whole board.

Thanks,

Mike 

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Budget Appliance Repair

Budget Appliance Repair

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,886 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:36 AM

The only way your are going to find that info is to have someone look at an identical board and tell you the value/color bands of the resistor in question. 

The manufactures DO NOT supply any info on board level repair, the only way to get a schematic of a control board is to reverse engineer and draw one yourself.   Lots of the newer boards now days have actual microprocessors on them and there is no way your going to get the software programing from the manufactures if the internal programming gets scrambled. 

If you look up the part # for your PCB and look at different websites, you might be able to find a clear enough picture somewhere to figure it out.

Depending on your serial# first two numbers = series # on what your board is, one shows no longer available the other three seem to sub to part# 99002824 and of all the pictures I find online none are even clear enough to read the component locations, (IE. R300, R301, R302).

The best picture I was able to find was on the Sears website (CLICK the picture and it will enlarge to a little better detail):

PD_0022_465_99002824

Edited by Budget Appliance Repair, 27 March 2014 - 05:54 AM.

William Burk (Willie)
Willie's Budget Appliance Repair
Eureka, CA 95501

#3 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 29,830 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:56 AM

Replacement PCB Part number: AP4114333

Part number: AP4114333

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dishwasher, PCB, R300 value

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics