Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Troubleshoot modern appliances with confidence…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
pmpresto

Bosch Dishwasher mod SHE4AP06UC

7 posts in this topic

Hi -

I have a Bosch SHE4AP06UC dishwasher that has been acting up lately. First what was happening is the wash cycles would stop short of finishing - primarily this was on the Power Scrub cycle. I have replace both control boards and am now on my second Timer / Power control board.

At the time I replaced the first Power Control board the problem went from some issue mainly with Power Wash - I found Auto Wash finished properly most times - to all cycles having problems.

If I put the original board back in this at least lets the Auto Wash run - but I prefer Power Wash due to the sanitizing.

OK _ SO now I have my Original Control board (behind the front panel) and the second Timer/Power (Base Mounted) board installed.

I downloaded the manual and ran the Self test - only allowed me to run the consumer version - start as soon as I hit < key - ant that shows results of Sanitized Light flashing and all others dark.

I ran the Power Wash cycle - which ended after only about 10 minutes - and when I requested the status code for that (using the > key) it again shows only Sanitized flashing.

So the problem I have now is two fold 1.) What is wrong with my dishwasher and 2,) I can not find this result in the manual I dowloaded - the manual references an SHE4AP12UC, but not he 06 like I have.

Any thoughts on what this might be? I am going to put my original board back in there tonight I think and see what that shows.

By the way - I am pretty dure based on the notes in the service manual and how hot the dishes were when the test finished - that the test all worked.

THanks for any suggestions.

Perry

Edited by DurhamAppliance
added model to topic title

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Sounds line it might be the Turbidity Sesor. Part number: AP4482988

Part number: AP4482988

test

Edited by tpoindexter

You passed!

Hi -

I went to order this and the site says it is not the correct one for my machine. SHE4AP06UC is my model number.

The washer is still acting up - I hope this takes care of it. I actually called a guy locally and he did not want to take this on since he felt it would be a bear to get fixed :(

At any rate - I did find this part number - would this be the correct one?

Part number: ap2802364

Part number: ap2802364

Thanks,

Perry

Edited by Samurai Appliance Repair Man

What are the numbers after the UC in your model number?

SHE4AP06UC/06 

Also - I've been looking in the newer manual you have now and there is some text about a failure of this part not likely affecting this machines ability to complete the cycle, but may some dirtier dishes and shorter cycle times due to not requesting additional rinses.

I am wondering how we came to suspect this part?