Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of Appliantology? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Bosch Dishwasher mod SHE4AP06UC

Error Codes Bosch Control Board

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 pmpresto

pmpresto

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Guiness

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:52 PM

Hi -

I have a Bosch SHE4AP06UC dishwasher that has been acting up lately. First what was happening is the wash cycles would stop short of finishing - primarily this was on the Power Scrub cycle. I have replace both control boards and am now on my second Timer / Power control board.

At the time I replaced the first Power Control board the problem went from some issue mainly with Power Wash - I found Auto Wash finished properly most times - to all cycles having problems.

If I put the original board back in this at least lets the Auto Wash run - but I prefer Power Wash due to the sanitizing.

OK _ SO now I have my Original Control board (behind the front panel) and the second Timer/Power (Base Mounted) board installed.

I downloaded the manual and ran the Self test - only allowed me to run the consumer version - start as soon as I hit < key - ant that shows results of Sanitized Light flashing and all others dark.

I ran the Power Wash cycle - which ended after only about 10 minutes - and when I requested the status code for that (using the > key) it again shows only Sanitized flashing.

So the problem I have now is two fold 1.) What is wrong with my dishwasher and 2,) I can not find this result in the manual I dowloaded - the manual references an SHE4AP12UC, but not he 06 like I have.

Any thoughts on what this might be? I am going to put my original board back in there tonight I think and see what that shows.

By the way - I am pretty dure based on the notes in the service manual and how hot the dishes were when the test finished - that the test all worked.

THanks for any suggestions.

Perry

Edited by DurhamAppliance, 17 April 2014 - 03:09 AM.
added model to topic title

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Spannerwrench

Spannerwrench

Mutsuhito

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Maxwell House > Black Crown > Crown Royal with Ginger Ale

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:39 PM

Sounds line it might be the Turbidity Sesor. Part number: AP4482988

Part number: AP4482988

<p>"Suds are not good"<br>
"They write directions for a reason"<br>
"Make sure you're using it right before you say it's not working correctly"<br>
"If if has a Diagnostic Test Cycle, Run it before and after you fix it!"<br>
"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is insane"<br><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);"><span style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue';">"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."</span></span></p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);"><span style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue';">"Occam's RAZOR </span></span><span style="color:rgb(56,57,57);font-family:Montserrat, sans-serif;">'the simplest answer is most often correct'"</span>

#3 tpoindexter

tpoindexter

Senpai

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Beamish

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:08 AM

test

Edited by tpoindexter, 16 April 2014 - 12:08 AM.

Test

#4 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 30,726 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:07 PM

You passed!

#5 pmpresto

pmpresto

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 01:54 PM

Hi -

I went to order this and the site says it is not the correct one for my machine. SHE4AP06UC is my model number.

The washer is still acting up - I hope this takes care of it. I actually called a guy locally and he did not want to take this on since he felt it would be a bear to get fixed :(

At any rate - I did find this part number - would this be the correct one?

Part number: ap2802364

Part number: ap2802364

Thanks,

Perry

Edited by Samurai Appliance Repair Man, 06 May 2014 - 02:05 PM.

#6 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 30,726 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 06 May 2014 - 02:06 PM

What are the numbers after the UC in your model number?

#7 pmpresto

pmpresto

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 03:36 PM

SHE4AP06UC/06 

Also - I've been looking in the newer manual you have now and there is some text about a failure of this part not likely affecting this machines ability to complete the cycle, but may some dirtier dishes and shorter cycle times due to not requesting additional rinses.

I am wondering how we came to suspect this part?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics