Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bimbbobway

Samsung Fridge, RF323TEDBSR freezing up the water filter

2 posts in this topic

We are working on a Samsung  Mod #RF323TEDBSR/aa-0001  Ser # V35343BD101741Y 

Data,  35d in all crisper drawers, 36 in fresh food compartment, -2 in freezer, no frost issues, all air flow seams normal, unit is cooling properly.

The water filter has frozen around the seal where it connects to the filter head, we steamed the filter head and dried it. We put the filter back in and it sort of worked.  When you dispense water it flows fine when the button is half way pressed.  As you push the button further the water flow slows down and stops.  Very Strange?  To complicate thins more the customer just replaced the filter with one purchased from Best Buy,this new filter does not fit the same as the old one.   The customer has disposed of the original filter.  I checked 3 parts suppliers and found 3 different part number for the filter.  My local supplier said they no longer make the filter and all they have is a replacement.

Filter Part Number I was given

PART NUMBER: 9101

DA97-08006A-B

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

What's the BOM number? You always look up samsung parts by the BOM.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0