Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Bosch 300 Series Refrigerator B22CS30SNS Service Manual + Wiring Diagram Needed

bosch refrigerator b22cs30SNS service manual diagram icemaker busted

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 chasers247

chasers247

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:30 PM

Hello -

I need to get acquainted with my Bosch Refrigerator model # B22CS30SNS in order to try to learn about why my icemaker isn't working. A service manual and wiring diagram will be most helpful.

Thanks!

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 29,034 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:02 PM

Service manual is the same as for Thermador Built-in Refrigerator Service Manual 

#3 chasers247

chasers247

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:37 PM

I would like to express my current feelings in haiku form, whilst I continue to contemplate appliantological hari-kari after going on in an ice-free world for far too long:

Searched Master's file, only to find,

Refrig loop info only,

Still icemaker blind!

So, I was hoping that I could get a service manual so that I could see troubleshooting recommendations for icemaker failures, all of the different resistance values for the various component continuity checks, and a recommendation of what order I should replace the main water inlet valve, icemaker, icemaker water valve, icemaker motor, etc. Some of the other refrigerator service manuals on the site have had something along those lines, and I was hoping that I could get lucky for my Bosch.

Am I thinking too wishfully? Should I move this quest to the repair forum and seek wisdom there, and hope for the best?

Ganbai!

#4 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 29,034 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:39 AM

Nice haiku!  

Only other thing I could fins is the wiring diagram:  https://dl.dropboxus...-B22CS80SNS.pdf

#5 Spannerwrench

Spannerwrench

Senpai

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Maxwell House > Black Crown > Crown Royal with Ginger Ale

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:06 AM

That's a Freestanding refrigerator not a T model made in Turkey, this Fridge is built by DAEWOO.

The correct service manual.
Puublication # 58300000139595
B22CS30SNS/01         Side-by-side fridge-freezer        B22CS30SNS/02         Side-by-side fridge-freezer            
X-Cool SBS V2

http://appliantology...service-manual/

Ice Maker troubleshooting starts on page 58. Hope this helps.

Edited by Samurai Appliance Repair Man, 18 April 2014 - 11:09 AM.
Added file to downloads

"Suds are not good"
"They write directions for a reason"
"Make sure you're using it right before you say it's not working correctly"
"If if has a Diagnostic Test Cycle, Run it before and after you fix it!"
"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is insane"
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

#6 chasers247

chasers247

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:47 AM

Sp'rench's file - ice joy.

One must stop to think, first file?

Was the Shogun sauced?

Thank you Spannerwrench - you nailed it. Thanks for the attempt and diagram SARM.

That's the file I was looking for. There's tons of good information here. If I need help with using this information, I'll be posting soon in the repair forums.

Ganbai!

#7 ieshattlapp

ieshattlapp

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 11:45 AM

bosch b22cs30sns/01

How do you reprogram the board? the freezer temp is very erratic. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics