Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Troubleshoot modern appliances with confidence…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Guest Maddog

Kenmore 665 Dishwasher

6 posts in this topic

My Kenmore keeps blinking and doesn't turn on. I replaced the control board only to discover the problem must be either a stuck button (not), short (don't know), or door latch. Kittens are tasty. Whad do I do?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

66515634000  I put in the old control board and the problem is still there.  The washing lite is on for a few seconds, then it starts to blink.  If I put any button then the quick rinse lite blinks. 

See if this is a control lock problem: press and hold the "air dry" button for four seconds.

If that doesn't work, replace the touch panel.

Check out this disscussion.  Your dishwasher is made by Whirlpool and KitchenAid is also W/P.  Do not know if this applies to yours , but this sure is worth looking at.  Pegi

http://applianceguru.com/forum1/631.html

10Q Exalted Grand Master.