Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Locust19

GE side by side model Gss25kste clicking, no lights, not dispensing

4 posts in this topic

GE Gss25kste side by side refrigerator had been flashing a 0 and clicking every few seconds for last couple of days. Ice and water not dispensing. Today flashing 0 is gone, no lights on touchpad and clicking occurs every 3 seconds. Ice is being made but water and ice not dispensing.

Thank you for any help

Edited by DurhamAppliance
added model number to topic title

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

What are the temps? compressor and fans running? Can you isolate the clicking noise? My guess is a bad mainboard but further info is needed

1 person likes this

I am no longer able to see the temps. I can no longer get anything to light up on the panel. It was 0 and 37 the last time I was able to see it a couple of days ago. The fan and compressor seem to be functioning. The freezer and refrigerator seem to be at normals temps. The clicking appears to be at the adjust temperature panel on the front.

Check your door switch for for continuity... it could be intermittent causing lights on the interface not to light up and evap fan not to run at times. Also

check the molex connector at the door hinge. The interface connects to this connector which in turn connects to the board. It may be corroded inside.

Edited by DurhamAppliance
1 person likes this