Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

twscaptain

Samsung Washer wf210anw/xaa no power

11 posts in this topic

I have a samsung wf210anw/xaa that just stopped working one day. It wouldn't get any power, no lights, nothing. I checked the power coming out of the noise filter, and checked the other trouble shooting steps in the manual that came with it. 

It failed the main voltage check, only getting 6 volts from CN2 pin #1 to #3, and 10 volts from CN2 pin #1 to RY1 #1, so I replaced the main PCB, and it's still giving me the same readings on the new board. 

What else could the problem be? Is it possible I got another bad board?

Thanks for any help, my wife is about to have our 4th boy, and of course a washer is rather needed!!

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Possibly broken wires somewhere or there is another bad board elsewhere.

Would the sub board would cause the power to cut out like that? Nothing in the trouble shooting said anything about the sub board.

Did you download the fast track? That should give you everything you need to test the boards.

I wasn't able to download it

Well that's what you need to properly troubleshoot this machine. You have to upgrade your membership to the site.

Site membership packages:  Memberships

when checking the power on the connections, do you check with them plugged in from the back side of the plugs?

It did turn out to be the sub board, even though all the trouble shooting just said it was the main board.

It did turn out to be the sub board, even though all the trouble shooting just said it was the main board.

Thanks for the follow up :thanks:

Doc