Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Tired of guessing on service calls?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
jkaveman

model no: cam2742tq3 serial no: c14360125 wont fill after rinse coin operated unit

6 posts in this topic

I have a coin operated unit that will fill and wash fine, but when the unit is supposed to fill after finse the machine will only fill up one third what it was leaving closes half in the water, any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Unsui

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

sounds like normal operation.  These units have a second pressure switch for the rinse water level and it is lower, "thank the goverment for energy saving regulations"

Most, if not all of these commercial models that have the two pressure switches, (low fill only on rinse), have an option/feature plug in the control console area to by-pass the second pressure switch and make the rinse work off the main pressure switch so as to get the same fill level in rinse as you selected for wash.

If I remember correctly it will be a purple wire and there should be info on the techsheet that should also be in the console area that has a note referring to this.

(GUBERMINT disclaimer - may not be legal to change in all states.  It's your machine, you paid for it, you can do whatever you want to it - a paid service tech, maybe not).

Thank You so much for the reply, yea, i looked for the tech sheet but it was no where to be found , thing is we got about six or more of things acting up, Im trying to get em done. I did see four wires marked with purple lines from a marker, they care situated on the control board. Without a techsheet im sunk,,RATS

I have a coin operated unit that will fill and wash fine, but when the unit is supposed to fill after finse the machine will only fill up one third what it was leaving closes half in the water, any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Unsui

sounds like normal operation.  These units have a second pressure switch for the rinse water level and it is lower, "thank the goverment for energy saving regulations"

yep, gobenment intrusions on washers will be tolerated i reckin